NaturaLED dimmable 8 watt 3000K soft white PAR20 flood LED bulb generates as much light as many 50 watt halogen bulbs.
No lead or mercury means for easy disposal and a better environment
Saves 42 watts in electricity compared to a 50 watt halogen
Very long life - Rated to still put out 70% as much light after 25,000 hours of operation as it does when brand new
Not recommended for use in fully enclosed fixture because heat buildup will shorten life. Do not
LED light bulbs are available in a wide variety of shades of white light, ranging from yellowish, to white, to bluish white light, which allows you to customize the mood of your space. Many LED bulbs come in "warm" colors to match the yellowish light of incandescent bulbs, but you can also choose "cooler" colors with whiter or bluer light.
Choosing the Right Color:
- Light color is measured on a temperature scale referred to as Kelvin (K).
- Lower Kelvin numbers mean the light appears more yellow; higher Kelvin numbers mean the light is whiter or bluer.
- Most LED light bulbs are made to match the color of incandescent bulbs at 2700-3000K.
- For a whiter light, look for bulbs marked 3500-4100K.
- For bluer white light, look for bulbs marked 5000-6500K.