This is currently our brightest compact LED flashlight featuring up to 1000 lumen light output from the CREE XML T6 LED bulb. The flashlight kit here is a specialized Ultrafire WF-502B aluminum flashlight with an upgraded CREE XML T6 LED bulb and a new toughened tail switch. The CREE XML T6 LED bulb is capable of 1000 lumen on the high mode of this flashlight. The anodized aluminum body is weatherproof with Tail Cap and Lens O-ring seals. This kit also includes a 18650 Ultrafire battery pack with recharger so you will never have to buy expensive photo-cell batteries.
To Switch Modes: Half-click on the tail switch and it will cycle through the modes. Full Clicks will turn the flashlight on and off and mode-memory will remember which mode you were last on.
Here is a picture of the Ultrafire 502B with CREE XML T6 LED registering 1011 lumen in lumen tester sphere.
|Flashlight Bulb Type||CREE|
|Battery Type||18650 Powered|
|LEDs||1 x CREE XM-L|
|Lux at 1m||No|
|Dimensions||Diameter (Head): 1.345"|
Diameter (Tail): 0.98"
4.0 ounces (no battery)
5.6 ounces (with 18650 battery)
By Lotsalites Portland, Oregon A SWEET DEAL! ,
- I have a TON of flashlights, & this has to be the best buy ever! I hike on the Pacific Crest Trail with this & a Saint headlamp. When i REALLY want to light something up, (trail, waterfall, whole forest), my 502B does the job! More flood than spot, very smooth beam, no noticeable artifacts, well built.....what's not to like?! & a nice battery w/charger, too! GG has given me great service, too.
By ChrisD Good light but some cons ,
- I had this flashlight now for a few months and used it all around and as backup. What I really like is it's compact and very well made, solid construction paired with an incredible 1000 lumen output - I didn't measure & confirm it but believe me that things is bright.
It is adjustable in 3 levels BUT here comes the drawback; the switch doesn't always react as it should, needs sometimes more clicks than supposed to get to the right setting.
Beside that and the very simple charger I can just speak positive about this flashlight. Even had it for longer times in my drawer and the battery was still working well and maintained it's charge.
By UK Wow. ,
- We tested this at a half mile distance, one person on one end another a half mile away. Saying that it was visible at that that distance is an understatement. My car's HID was not as bright at that distance though the high beam was. Had to order a second one. Just as impressive. Note this is not very usable in close quarters, just too much glare. The second unit is missing the o-ring at the lens so it's not water-resistant , I need to find a replacement o-ring. We will be ordering more...many more.
By Michael Excellent product! ,
- Not a spot light but a very wide swath, flood light, just what I was looking for! Bought two and will probably buy more! Golden Gadgets qreat to deal with too!
By Cop-In-Ohio-USA Amazing Light!!! ,
- This is an incredible value on an unbelievably bright light!
Seems to be very well made, solid construction. The belt/pocket clip is nice, but seems just a tad flimsy.
I can't say I am thrilled with the different functions. I am not sure if the switch is supposed to have a memory or not, but it seems that what ever level the light is on when you turn it off, it will often come on next time at the next level. I'd rather it always came on at 100%, then I could select the level I want.
It would be nice if there were some sort of manual with the charger; all of the markings are in what I believe to be Chinese. It is simple to operate, and reasonably self-explanatory: red light = charging, green light= charged; but what is the yellow light?
I've only hade the light a few days, and so far, I couldn't really ask for more!