200 Lumen Focusing LED Headlamp
- Advanced Focus System (Fisheye Lens)
- Zoomable Beam from x1 - x2000
- 200 times brighter than standard LEDs
- Water resistant
- Max. 200 Lumen output power
- 3 Modes: 100% and 30% Maximum Power, + Flashing mode
- 3x AAA size 1.5V Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- dimensions: 2 11/16" (length) x 2 5/16" (width) x 1 3/4" (height) x 1 1/8" (diameter)
- Net Weight: 2.56 oz.
|Flashlight Bulb Type||No|
|Battery Type||AAA Powered|
|LEDs||1 x High Powered LED Bulb|
|Lux at 1m||No|
|Dimensions||2 11/16" (length) x 2 5/16" (width) x 1 3/4" (height) x 1 1/8" (diameter)|
By Bob Great light! ,
- I bought this unit to compare to a light that I sell for $125.00. I sold out of these units way before I sold mine. The focusing mechanism is an automatic selling point, Nice light!
By Kutman Nice!! ,
- I was intrigued by the focusing ability this headlamp has and had to purchase it. I was not disappointed. It is SO cool!! It works really well, is super bright, and best of all it focuses the light! I've only had it for a little while, so I'm not sure how long the batteries last, etc, but I am very satisfied. And definitely a steal at 20 bucks. Thanks Goldengadgets!!
By ebpman Great Headlamp ,
- I have several high end lamps. The brightness and zoom feature is awesome. I would highly recommend it. My only complaint is the housing feels a little flimsy. Batter compartment feels too delicate and may break.
By Wow Not Bad ,
- One of the Brighter headlights but is bulky
By Night Hiker Bright Light ,
- I was pleasantly surprised by the brightness of this light even set at 30% power. Car headlights are rated between 1000 and 2000 Lumins to put light output in prospective. The focus works very well so light is uniformily focused with no bright or dim area. The lens can be removed changing the light from a spot to a flood. My only complaint is light tube sticks out about 2" making the light feel heavier then it needs to.